Monday, October 17, 2011

Maudite Belgian Ale Review........So GOOD!!! (9.5 out of 10)

So today I tried out Maudite, a Belgian style Ale brewed in Quebec, Canada. Wow!!! This was an awesome beer. I bought this beer in a 1pt/9.4 oz. bottle, and as far as I know that is the only way to get it other than on tap around here. It is 8% alcohol per volume. This was an incredibly smooth beer, packed with flavor. It poured a smokey amber-brownish color with plenty of haze. Tasting this beer, I tasted dark fruit tones followed by lighter citrus sweet, fruit flavor. Maudite is extremely crisp, refreshing, and has great mouth-feel. The guys with Blue Collar Beer Reviews of VT, and I highly recommend you try this if you haven't already.

                                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment